Would you like the opportunity to join an innovative and growing national law firm, with development opportunities, and a career trajectory?
Senior Associate - Litigation (Cont.Trust & Probate) - Cambridge with hybrid working - Market Rate Salary + Benefits
A top 70 law firm with a high-quality client base and a supportive working environment where you can thrive
- To assist and develop the firm’s work in will and trust disputes and particularly the firm’s profile in international trusts litigation work.
- Gain exposure to clients that include High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families, national and international charities, trustees, trust companies and executors.
- Work alongside a partner and the wider team to manage a diverse caseload.
- Assist in the support and development of junior team members in order to nurture their talents.
- 5+ PQE relevant experience.
- Skilled in developing strong working relationships with clients.
For further information a confidential discussion please contact email@example.comWe are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- At least 25 days holiday per year
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance