Our client is a leading firm who have a proven track record of supporting their employees to grow and develop their practice. We have been fortunate enough to work with this firm on previous hires, some being partners and senior solicitors from magic and silver circle firms, they choose this firm for their ambitious but supportive culture.
The firm (a top 50 law firm) have increased profits and turnover (c.10 million p.a) each year over the last 4 years, they have made strong strategic decisions that have assisted growth across all practice areas.
Private Wealth are a leading department of this firm and not a supplementary practice area.
• A Partner appointment with an established private client team;
• Developing the practice for the firms HNW clients;
• Existing contacts with leading private banks and accountants;
• An opportunity to have input into the firm and departments strategy;
• Commitment from the firm to further grow Private Wealth/ Client and ambitions to recruit at mid and jnr level to support the lead Partner;
• EQUITY Partner opportunity.
All discussions are of course confidential and enquiries are most welcome without any obligation to make an application.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.
Errington Legal are out of London Legal Recruitment specialists with offices in:
Errington Legal Recruitment
61 Abbeygate Street
Bury St Edmunds