Are you looking for a Legal PA role in an expanding local law firm with an excellent reputation?
Legal PA - Family Law - Newmarket with free on-site parking
Full service law firm with clients that are both national and international.
To provide an outstanding secretarial and administrative support service to the Family Team, working on a complete e-file basis, to include:
- Diary management for dept and incs key dates/task and review of cost updates
- Audio and copy typing via a pool using a digital platform
- Point of contact/liaison for Clients, Court and Counsel
- Preparation of invoices on ALB, tracking payments (in, out, third party etc)
- Opening/closing files
- Monitoring outstanding matters of a compliance nature within the files as necessary
- Drafting divorce applications and basic court documents for review
Well organised and methodical approach to work, with the ability to prioritise and remain calm
High level of confidentiality, empathy, with strong communication skills
Good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and Adobe
Good exposure of ALB case management system or similar is essential
Experience within Family Law is desirableBenefits include:
Please note that all benefits are currently under review.For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.