Document Production Specialist
Remote working - 10am - 6pm - with Competitive salary + Benefits
Our client are seeking a highly motivated and efficient document production specialist to deliver high quality documentation support to Lawyers and clients. Candidates will have proven experience of working within a document production team.
This role is fully remote.
Tasks will include:
• Answer and respond to all incoming requests promptly
• Document formatting/reformatting - swiftly and accurately
• Troubleshooting problem documents
• Editing PDFs
• Creating mail merges
• Ensure house style is adhered to and promoted.
• Manipulation of documents (PDF in particular)
• Proof reading and track changes
• Assisting with all document correspondence work/anything document related
• Candidates with a legal background who understand the legal formatting and terminology would be at an advantage although training will be offered.
• Advanced Word/Office skills are essential for this role as is the ability to produce, format and work with complex and lengthy documents and have intricate attention to detail.
• Skills in PDF and word are vital
• Ideally Big hand experience although not a necessity and training will be offered
• Good team working with the ability to use your initiative and manage tasks independently.
• Good communication and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
• Excellent planning and time management skills
If you like the look of this role apply now.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact email@example.com
Hollie specialises in private client solicitor recruitment as well as the hiring of legal support professionals. (Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, HR, Finance & Marketing). Hollie has an understanding of both sides of the recruitment process, having experienced being both a hiring manager, and a candidate. She therefore appreciates the importance of correctly assessing the needs of the individu…
I have never used an agency to find a position before but Hollie at Errington Legal has made my experience very easy. I have been invited to apply for positions that meet my criteria and after two successful interviews I have now found a new job that I am excited to start. Hollie and the team have been very supportive and communicated at every stage. I would highly recommend Errington Legal to anyone looking for employment in the legal sector.
Errington Legal are out of London Legal Recruitment specialists with offices in:
Errington Legal Recruitment
61 Abbeygate Street
Bury St Edmunds