This is a unique opportunity for a candidate with strong legal work as a paralegal to expand and develop their skills within a global technology company based in their Cambridge office.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting a global legal team based in the UK, US and Australia
• Drafting and reviewing customer contracts
• Reviewing and processing marketing and supplier contracts
• Liaising with Finance and Marketing Teams
• Maintaining contracts archive
• Overseeing and updating property register of all offices
• Reviewing and amending NDAs
• Generally supporting the legal team
The ideal candidate will need to be confident, positive, proactive with excellent communication, organisation and attention to detail skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow amongst a collaborative and supportive team.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact email@example.com
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)
Errington Legal are out of London Legal Recruitment specialists with offices in:
Errington Legal Recruitment