We have an excellent opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic Legal Assistant to progress their career in providing professional, proactive, high level support to our clients' corporate team.
This role is split between two offices - one to the outskirts of Cambridge and the other in Crawley, travel to both is essential.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience in Law or Business Administration Management. Some experience of legal work would be an advantage but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
-Excellent organisation and communication skills
-Good understanding of the importance of confidentiality
-Experience in corporate governance, intellectual property and commercial contracts would be an advantage but is not essential.
-A methodical approach with good attention to detail
-Good team working skills
-Excellent IT skills
Tasks would include (training offered):
- Maintaining a working knowledge of business legal requirements and guidelines and feedback to stakeholders, working with relevant departments to ensure compliance.
- Assisting with reviewing and updating corporate governance policies and company procedures as and when required.
- Arranging internal and external meetings, compile meeting papers, agendas, circulating board packs and taking minutes for the divisional board meetings.
- Take on sole responsibility for office/facilities management for the two UK sites including post, supplies, general maintenance.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required to support the needs of the business.
- Travel between the UK offices is expected.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)
Hollie has an understanding of both sides of the recruitment process, having experienced being both a hiring manager, and a candidate. She therefore appreciates the importance of correctly assessing the needs of the individual, as well as those of the business/ firm. There is no longevity or success in an incorrect match, but at the same time Hollie is also able to exercise judgement on when it i…
I cannot thank Hollie enough for helping me secure the perfect position. Throughout the whole process Hollie has been helpful, professional and always kept me up to date. I set out my requirements during our first conversation and Hollie went above and beyond to find me a position that suited. The time and attention given to my search is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Errington Legal are out of London Legal Recruitment specialists with offices in:
Errington Legal Recruitment