Full time or Part time considered.
We are currently seeking an experienced Legal Contracts candidate to join a Cambridge Life Sciences company.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
• Working with and reporting to the CFO and CEO on legal matters
• Writing first document rafts and proofread
• Drafting legal documents such as CDAs, MSAs, MTAs, consulting and employment contracts.
• Carrying out office administration, including filling and logging of legal documents letters
The successful candidate will need to have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Good attention to detail to be able to carefully analyse files and data
• Legal skills and the desire to develop your understanding of the law
This is a busy and challenging role and will suit candidates with legal experience and a desire to develop their understanding within this area of law.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)
Hollie has an understanding of both sides of the recruitment process, having experienced being both a hiring manager, and a candidate. She therefore appreciates the importance of correctly assessing the needs of the individual, as well as those of the business/ firm. There is no longevity or success in an incorrect match, but at the same time Hollie is also able to exercise judgement on when it i…
In 2015 Eleanor helped us successfully recruit our first Group Head of Legal Affairs. As a new role to the organisation we appreciated that Eleanor took the time to speak with all of the relevant stakeholders within Cambridge Assessment to understand the type of person that would fit in well. With an understanding of our organisation she created a strong foundation that supported the search throughout its entirety. The shortlisting options that Eleanor provided highlighted just how well she knows the legal market and represented her strong understanding of our requirements. If you are looking for an expert in Legal recruiting, someone who truly understands good cultural fit, then I would recommend Errington Legal.
Errington Legal are out of London Legal Recruitment specialists with offices in:
Errington Legal Recruitment
The Pinnacle, 170 Midsummer Boulevard