This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a fast-paced and growing HR team within a forward thinking professional services group. You will be expected to provide a full service to all employees within our clients Birmingham office.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day management of all employees to enable the business to manage effectively
- Build effective relationships with Partners and Managers in order to understand priorities and objectives relating to employee recruitment and performance
- Support Partners and Recruiting Managers during the interview process
- Conducting reviews
- Advise on company policies and procedures as required
- Manage staff absence and carry out return to work and exit interviews
- Ownership and responsibility for ad-hoc projects which help the HR team and the company move forward
- Drafting of emails and letters using own initiative and keeping filing up to date
- Assisting colleagues with general admin as and when required, covering for periods of absence
- Knowledge, implementation and maintenance of company-wide HR policies and procedures and keeping up to date with Employment Legislation
-You will need to be fully CIPD qualified
You must have at least 12 to 24 months experience working in an HR Advisor level role within an HR team and previous Professional Services HR experience including experience of working with senior stakeholders.
-The ability to influence and negotiate at all levels and work effectively as part of a team.
-Excellent organisation/time management skills and attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
-Ability to prioritise and manage a high work volume
-Possess exceptional interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
-Excellent client care skills
-Commercially minded and have a professional outlook
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact email@example.com
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)
Hollie has an understanding of both sides of the recruitment process, having experienced being both a hiring manager, and a candidate. She therefore appreciates the importance of correctly assessing the needs of the individual, as well as those of the business/ firm. There is no longevity or success in an incorrect match, but at the same time Hollie is also able to exercise judgement on when it i…
I have never used an agency to find a position before but Hollie at Errington Legal has made my experience very easy. I have been invited to apply for positions that meet my criteria and after two successful interviews I have now found a new job that I am excited to start. Hollie and the team have been very supportive and communicated at every stage. I would highly recommend Errington Legal to anyone looking for employment in the legal sector.
Errington Legal are out of London Legal Recruitment specialists with offices in:
Errington Legal Recruitment
The Pinnacle, 170 Midsummer Boulevard