Competitive Salary + Benefits
Part-Time (Hours & Days Flexible)
An opportunity has arisen within a highly regarded Cambridge organisation for a Data Protection Assistant, with project management experience, to support their Data Protection Officer (DPO).
This role will suit an organised and committed individual with a passion in delivering exceptional service across all levels.
You will be a self-starter who is comfortable with using various IT systems and enjoys developing knowledge and learning new skills. A knowledge of Data Protection Act (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulation 2003 (PECR) and an interest in compliance and risk matters would be a distinct advantage.
You will be able to deal with complex and at times demanding matters.
• Working with the DPO to implement the GDPR compliance programme Project across the business
• Identifying and addressing risks to the Project
• Liaising with the internal/external stakeholders, business partners, etc. to ensure their active participation in the Project’s delivery
• Monitoring delivery of the Project and reporting progress on a regular basis to the DPO and General Counsel
• Providing ongoing support and guidance throughout implementation of the Project
• Providing effective communication plans to ensure all business areas are up to date with the changes being implemented
• Resolving and/or escalating any unexpected issues
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact email@example.com
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)
Hollie has an understanding of both sides of the recruitment process, having experienced being both a hiring manager, and a candidate. She therefore appreciates the importance of correctly assessing the needs of the individual, as well as those of the business/ firm. There is no longevity or success in an incorrect match, but at the same time Hollie is also able to exercise judgement on when it i…
I cannot recommend Hollie at Errington more highly. She was so helpful and the communication from her was first rate. She fully understood my skills and background and the things that were important to me and my prospective employer. I would not hesitate to use Hollie again, had she not already helped me to get the perfect job.
Errington Legal are out of London Legal Recruitment specialists with offices in:
Errington Legal Recruitment
The Pinnacle, 170 Midsummer Boulevard